In this article we are providing you Bail Application Format Under Section 437 of CRPC which will help you to understand the section 437 of criminal procedure code.
Important content for the bail application
1) The name of the Court
2) The FIR number
3) The name of the police in which FIR is registered
4) Date of custody
5) Section of CRPC under which the application filed
6) Facts of the case i.e prosecution story
7) Grounds for granting bail
8) Prayer to court for granting bail
9) vakaltnama should be signed by Accused
Bail application format under section 437 crpc
IN THE COURT OF HON’BLE JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST CLASS, AT (give the name of the Court where the bail application is being filed)
FIR / CR No – /
Police Station –
NAME OF THE ACCUSED ………..…Applicant
STATE OF ………..… Opponent
FIRST APPLICATION FOR BAIL U/S. 437 OF Cr. P. C.
DATE OF OFFENCE –
DATE OF F.I.R:-
DATE OF ARREST:
FIR /C.R NO. –
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHEWET
- That, Crime No. _________ is registered with (POLICE STATION NAME) at the instance of one (COMPLAINANT NAME) for the offence punishable U/S ____ of IPC. That, without there being any connection of the Applicant with alleged offence, the Applicant is roped in the false case. The Applicant is arrested by the (POLICE STATION NAME) on (DATE OF ARREST) and remanded to police custody from time to time and at present, the Applicant is languishing at(PRISON NAME).
HENCE THE PRESENT APPLICANT THEREFORE BEG TO BE RELEASE ON BAIL ON FOLLOWING AMONGST OTHER GROUNDS THERETO:
- That accused has not committed any offence punishable with death or life imprisonment.
- The FIR lodged by the First Informant is after thought and present Applicant has no concern with the crime alleged.
- That the accused is totally innocent and there is no connection of present applicant/Accused with the present crime.
- The Applicant has not committed any offence as alleged by the prosecution.
- That prima-facie, no case is made out U/Sec. ______of IPC against the present Applicant.
- That, whatever was to be recovered is already recovered and there will be no purpose served by keeping present Applicant/Accused in custody.
- That the Applicant/Accused will not tamper or hamper with the prosecution’s evidence.
- The Applicant/Accused is the only earning member of his family and family is dependent on him.
- That the Applicant is ready to abide by any terms and conditions imposed by this Hon’ble Court.
- The Applicant/Accused are ready, prepared and willing to abide by such conditions as this Hon’ble Court is pleased to impose.
- That, applicant/ Accused has not filed any other similar bail application before any other court.
IT IS THEREFORE PRAYED THAT:-
- The Applicant/Accused be released on bail in connection with Crime registered with (POLICE STATION NAME) vide C.R. No. __________, U/Sec._______ of IPC Any other just and equitable orders in the interest of justice may kindly be passed.
ADVOCATE FOR APPLICANT