In this article, we are providing MCQ on Panchayati raj system which will help in understanding the panchayat raj system in India and the evolution of the Panchayati raj system. MCQ on Local self governmentent
The Panchayati Raj system is a unique feature of Indian Democracy. Local self-government bodies give people the opportunity to participate in decision-making. Political decentralization is good for the welfare of the people in any democracy. Panchayati Raj system made an extraordinary change in countries. It helps to connect the people towards democracy. people get more connected to democracy.
MCQ on Panchayati Raj System
1) which amendment act includes the Panchayati raj system?
A. 72 constitutional amendment act
B. 73 constitutional amendment act
C. 71 constitutional amendment act
D. 75 constitutional amendment act
Answer B. 73rd constitutional amendment act
2) How many levels are there in Panchayati Raj?
Answer -3 ( 3 levels – village level-block level and district level)
3) When Balwant Rai Mehta committee formed?
Answer -A. 1957
4) Who is known as the father of Panchayati Raj in India?
A. Balwant Rai Mehta
B. L M Singhvi
C. G V K Rao
D. Ashok Mehta
Answer -A. Balwant Rai Mehta
5) When was Ashok Mehta Committee established?
A. December 1976
B. May 1973
C. December 1977
D. June 1975
Answer -C. December 1977
6) When was GVK Rao committee formed?
Answer -D. 1985
7) When was L M Singhvi Committee established?
Answer -C. 1986
MCQ on Panchayat Raj
8) Which of the following state in India has no Panchayati Raj institution?
Answer -C. Nagaland
9) When did Panchayati Raj start in Maharashtra?
A. 11 March 1963
B. 1 May 1962
C. 1 June 1964
D. 1 April 1962
Answer -B. 1 May 1962
10) Which Article of the Constitution of India deals with Panchayat raj
A. Article 247 the Constitution of India
B. Article 243 the Constitution of India
C. Article 242 the Constitution of India
D. Article 245 the Constitution of India
Answer -B. Article 243 the Constitution of India