In this article we are providing you Return of Property format APPLICATION U/S. 457 OF CR.P.C – Return of Property
Return of Property format APPLICATION U/S. 457 OF CRPC
IN THE COURT OF__________AT______
MISC. APPL. ___ /20__
CR.NO. I -___/_____ OF_____________
NAME OF THE APPLICANT
Age : ___ yrs, Occ. _________
R/at. :- ___________________
. . . . . . . . . . APPLICANT
. . . . . . . . . . OPPONENT
APPLICATION ON BEHALF OF THE APPLICANT U/S. 457 OF CR.P.C.
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR
That, the applicant above named most respectfully submits as under:-
That, the applicant submits that, He/she had parked her motorcycle near her residing area on _/_/20__ thereafter He/she had filed a complaint in CR No. __/20__ of _____police station, for the theft of the said motorcycle for the offence punishable u/s. 379, of IPC.
The brief story of the complaint is as follows :
- That, in CR No.I ___/20__ of ____ police station the below mentioned description of motorcycle has been seized by the Investigation officer of ________ Police Station amounting to Rs________/- (________ only).
2. The applicant submits that ___________Police station, _______ investigated the crime and informed the Applicant that the aforesaid said motorcycle amounting to Rs. _______/- (_______________) was used by the accused persons for the purpose of the said crime as per the statement of the complainant.
3. The applicant therefore submits that, under this circumstance, the applicant most respectfully preferred the present application to return back the said aforesaid stolen motorcycle amounting to Rs. ______/- (_____________) which is at present in the custody of _______ Police Station, ______ on the following amongst other grounds;
That, the applicant states that the motorcycle which was seized by _______ Police Station, ______ which was having the same description for which the above-said crime is registered at _______ Police Station, ______ ;
, the applicant states that the applicant has identified the aforesaid Motorcycle;
That, the applicant submits that, if the aforesaid motorcycle lying in the premises of the police station or in the custody of police and the said motorcycle will be damaged if not operated for a very long time;
That, the Applicant submits that, He/she is ready to give the bond as directed by this Hon’ble Court;
, the Applicant submits that, He/she is ready to abide the terms & conditions if any imposed by this Hon’ble Court;
That, the Applicant craves leave from this Hon’ble Court to add, alter and/or amend the grounds amongst hereinabove mentioned.
6. That, the Applicants most respectfully prays that:-
- The application be admitted;
2. This Hon’ble Court may be pleased to direct the _______ Police Station to return the aforesaid goods amounting to Rs. _________/- (___________) of which C.R. I-____/______ is registered for offence punishable u/s. 379 of IPC to the applicant.
3. On such terms and conditions as this Hon’ble Court may be deem fit and proper.
Filed in Court
Advocate for the Applicant
2 thoughts on “Return of Property format APPLICATION 457 OF CRPC”