In this article we are providing you format of anticipatory bail application under section 438 of crpc
FORMAT OF ANTICIPATORY BAIL APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 438 OF CRPC
IN THE COURT OF THE SESSIONS JUDGE, ____ AT_____
ANTICIPATORY BAIL APPLICATION No: /20__
C.R.No.I-___/___OF _______ POLICE STATION,_____
FOR THE OFFENCE U/s. _____________ OF IPC.
Name Of the Applicant
AGE: ___ YEARS, OCC.: _____
THE STATE OF MAHARASHTRA
AN APPLICATION OF THE APPLICANT FOR
SEEKING DIRECTIONS U/s. 438 Cr.P.C.
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR:
- That, the Applicant above named are permanent residents of ____________-, at the given address, where He/she reside with their family members.
- The Applicant belong to a respectable family. He/she has a clean past. There are no antecedents to their discredits of any criminal case. Being as above the Applicant commands good reputation and image in the eyes of the society at large and in the community to which He/she belong.
- That, the police attached to ____Police station, _____ have been calling the Applicant since _______, at the police station for the purpose of interrogation, in respect of crime registered with them, as above, on the complaint lodged by _____________________ in respect of alleged offence.
That the prosecution story briefly stated is as under:
- That the Applicant are innocent, have committed no offence as alleged by the complainant;
- That, the Applicant have been falsely implicated in the crime, on account of prolonged rivalry between the parties.
- The facts of the prosecution story are taken on the basis of copy of FIR and Remand Report filed by the police in the Lower Court.
- This being the first application, the applicant has not ever preferred any other application of this kind either in this Hon’ble Court or in the Hon’ble High court of Mumbai.
That, the Applicant, therefore, most respectfully pray:
A] The application may be admitted;
B] Your Honour may be pleased to direct the officer in charge of investigation in CR No____/______ of ______ police station, for offence U/s. __________________ of IPC, to enlarge the Applicant on bail, in the event of their arrest, in the same, on such terms Your Honour may deem fit;
C] An interim anticipatory bail may pleased be granted, in terms of prayer [B] above;
AND FOR WHICH ACT OF KINDNESS & FAVOUR THE APPLICANT AS IN DUTY BOUND SHALL EVER PRAY.
Dated at ______this ____th day of _____ 20___.
Filed in Court