10 series to watch for law student and lawyers – Law students and lawyers in India face a daunting task of keeping up with the latest developments in their field, while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance. One way to achieve this is to unwind and relax by watching some good TV series. Here are 10 series that law students and lawyers should consider watching:
10 Series to watch for Law student and Lawyers
- “Suits” – A popular American legal drama series, it follows the life of a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout, who becomes an associate at a prestigious law firm despite having no formal legal education.
- “Boston Legal” – This Emmy-winning series is set in a Boston law firm and follows the exploits of eccentric lawyer Alan Shore and his colleagues as they tackle high-profile cases.
- “The Good Wife” – This critically acclaimed legal drama is about a wife and mother who returns to work as a litigator after her husband’s political scandal lands him in jail.
- “How to Get Away with Murder” – This suspenseful series follows the story of a law professor and her students, who become entangled in a murder plot that threatens to ruin their lives and careers.
- “Better Call Saul” – This prequel to the popular series “Breaking Bad” tells the story of the morally ambiguous lawyer Saul Goodman and his journey to becoming one of Albuquerque’s most notorious criminal defense attorneys.
- “The Practice” – This classic legal drama series follows the cases of a small Boston law firm and the personal lives of its attorneys.
- “Law and Order” – A long-running American television series that depicts the criminal justice system, from the crime scene investigation to the courtroom proceedings.
- “Damages” – A legal thriller series starring Glenn Close as a high-stakes litigator who takes on difficult cases and has a tendency to make enemies.
- “Silk” – This British legal drama series focuses on the personal and professional lives of barristers working in London’s prestigious criminal courts.
- “The Night Of” – This limited series follows a young man who is accused of a brutal crime and his journey through the criminal justice system, including interactions with his defense attorney, played by John Turturro.