Deputy Lead – Legal & Regulatory at AIRTEL – Airtel is a dynamic and innovative telecommunications company that has been at the forefront of transforming lives through digital solutions.
Deputy Lead – Legal & Regulatory at AIRTEL
Job Title: Deputy Lead – Legal & Regulatory
Company: Bharti Airtel Limited
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Education Qualification: LLB
- Litigation & Contract Management and de-risking of the business at Circle.
- Drafting and sending replies to the legal notices.
- Engaging and Advising Advocates/Sr. Advocates in matters before different forums for the purpose of Consumer Cases, Civil cases, Competition Commission Cases, Arbitration Cases and Criminal Complaints including Police investigations and help in reducing legal risk to the Company.
- Driving negotiation process and amicable out of Court settlement for Pre-Litigation and Post-litigation cases between the Company and disputing litigants.
- Providing proactive legal advice to avoid potential litigations.
- To be responsible for the legal and allied affairs of the group, is actively involved in briefing the matters to the advocates, preparing briefs and drafts for them.
- Handling and conducting cases with the advocates ,representing the company on various forums and courts ,appearing in various courts and before various authorities on behalf of the company.
- Pro-active engagement of the stake holders (internal & external) & process corrections to minimize risk & exposure.
- Business partnering and ensuring ease of doing business.
- Ensuring all Statutory & Regulatory Compliances internal and external.
- To support all other functions by providing required assistance and advice.
Airtel is a dynamic and innovative telecommunications company that has been at the forefront of transforming lives through digital solutions. Our diverse portfolio includes Airtel Business, Airtel Payments Bank, Airtel Digital TV, Airtel Global Business, Airtel Mobile, Wynk, Airtel X Labs, and Airtel Retail. We are pioneers in introducing new networking technology and the first open network in the country. Airtel’s DNA is all about making a meaningful impact.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of Deputy Lead – Legal & Regulatory, please visit Airtel website and complete the application process.