Draft Application u/s 227 of CrPC for discharge of an accused PDF. Section 227 of The Code Of Criminal Procedure 1973 deals with the Discharge of an accused.
IN THE COURT OF SESSIONS JUDGE, ____AT_____
Session Case No __/20___
CR.NO. I – _____/____ OF ______
FOR THE OFFENCES U/S ________ OF IPC.
THE STATE OF MAHARASHTRA
APPLICATION ON BEHALF OF THE ACCUSED FOR DISCHARGE U/S. 227 OF CR.P.C.
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR :
That, the accused above named most respectfully submits as under:-
- That, the accused in CR No. ___/20__ crime registered with______________ POLICE STATION for the offences punishable U/S. _______________ OF IPC, and facing the trail arising out of the same CR for which charge sheet came to be filed before Hon’ble court of JMFC by its Vide RCC No. ____/20__ now committed to Sessions Court by its videS. C. No. ___/____in this Hon’ble court, on the complaint lodged by____________ in respect of alleged incident committed at____.
- The prosecution story in brief is as under:
- That upon the complaint lodged by one _________________, the________________ POLICE STATION has registered the above offence against the Accused.
3. The Applicant had preferred Anticipatory Criminal Bail Application No. __/__ before the Hon’ble Sessions Court,____. The same came to be allowed by this Hon’ble Court vide Order dated ________.
4. The Applicants submits that he has committed no crime. There is no direct evidence as well as no prima facie case made out against the Applicants in entire charge sheet. In the circumstances the Applicants approaches this Hon’ble Court for discharge on various grounds as follows.
a. That the Applicants are innocent and has been falsely implicated in the alleged offences on suspicion;
b. That there is no iota of evidence to connect him with the alleged offence;
c. That the allegations made against the Applicants are absolutely vague and improbable;
5. This Accused , therefore, most humbly prays that, this Hon’ble court be pleased to discharge this Accused ____________________________________ for the offences punishable U/S. _________________________ IPC, registered with _______________________ POLICE STATION, in the interest of justice.
- It is therefore respectfully prayed that Your Honour may be pleased to exercise the power given U/s. 227 of Cr. P.C and be pleased to discharge the applicants/accused from the charge leveled against them.
AND FOR WHICH ACT OF KINDNESS & FAVOUR THE APPLICANT AS IN DUTY BOUND SHALL EVER PRAY.
Filed in Court
Advocate for the Accused
In our next articles we will try to bring following articles –
- Discharge application under Section 239 CrPC format
- Discharge application format in 138 ni act
- 498a discharge application format
- supreme court judgment on discharge
- difference between 227 and 239 crpc
- discharge application format in 138 ni act
- discharge application rejected
- discharge accused under section 245 crpc
- discharge application after framing of charge
2 thoughts on “Application us 227 of CrPC for the discharge of an accused Draft PDF”
Best and most important information about the falls cases, so many thanks
I am Anupam, and being a victim this Formate found Most Useful.
I may have also required format u/sec 239 of Cr PC for my friend whom the Police have implicated
SO consider my Appeal to send me the Formate of 239 of Cr PC
I will be most happiest person of getting such help.