In this article we are providing you MCQs on Administrative Law PDF which will help you to better understand about the Administrative Law in India.
MCQs on Administrative Law PDF
1) According to the definition of_________________________ Administrative Law can be defined as a law relating to administration.
A) KC Davis
B) Sir Ivon Jennings
C) H WR Wade
D) Cesare Beccaria
Answer- B) Sir Ivon Jennings
2) When the functions of the Legislature are entrusted to organs other than the legislature by the legislature itself, the legislation made up by such an organ is called __?
A) Delegated Legislation
B) Judicial Control
C) Procedural Control
D) Parliamentary Control
Answer- A) Delegated Legislation
3) Administrative law is a branch of _?
A) Private law
B) Company law
C) Public law
B) Corporate law
Answer- C) Public law
4) According to A V Dicey, Which of the following is not the meaning of ‘Rule of law’ ?
A) Supremacy of law
B) Equality before the law
C) King can do no wrong
D) Pre-dominance of legal spirit
Answer- C) King can do no wrong
5) Delegatus non protest delgare Means_____?
A) The delegate can further delegate
B) No delegated powers can be further delegated
C) The delegate does not have the potential for making laws
D) The delegate not protest against the authority
Answer-B) No delegated powers can be further delegated
6) Which of the following is written the definition of the phrase Nemo judex in
A) no man is capable of rendering judgment on himself
B) no man shall be a judge in his own cause
C) no man can punish himself
D) proper justice can be done if the judge is related to the party
Answer-B) No man shall be a judge in his own cause
2 thoughts on “MCQs on Administrative Law PDF”