In this article, we are providing PPT on Intellectual Property Rights which will help you to understand the Intellectual Property Rights ppt pdf important points question answers for instance- ppt on IPR.
PPT on Intellectual Property Rights
Questions and answers
1) What are the 4 types of intellectual property?
3) Copyright, and
2) What is the purpose of the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)?
Answer – The Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) helps applicants obtain patent protection internationally for their invention.
3) How many countries are in the Patent Cooperation Treaty?
Answer – The PCT now has 153 Contracting States
4) What are patent rights?
Answer – A patent is an exclusive right granted for an invention.
5) What are the 3 types of patents?
1) Utility patents,
2) Design patents,
3) Plant patents.
6) What are the 3 types of trademarks?
2)Merely Descriptive Trademarks
3) Generic Trademarks
7) What are intellectual property rights?
IPR are the rights given to persons over the creations of their minds.
8) How many years of copyright is valid in India?
Answer -60 years
9) What Cannot be copyrighted in India?
2) methods, and
10) Does India have copyright laws?
Answer – Yes, The Copyright Act 1957
11) Which section of the Trademarks Act, 1999. defined trademark infringement?
Answer – Section 29 of the Trademarks Act, 1999.
12 . Term of copyright in published literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works.is provided in section____ of The Copyright Act 1957
Answer. Section 22 of The Copyright Act 1957
13 . Power of Controller to make orders respecting dating of application is provided in section____ of The Patent Act 1970
Answer. Section 17 of The Patent Act 1970
14. prohibition of registration of names of chemical elements or international non-proprietary names is provided in section____ of The Trademarks act 1999
Answer. Section 13 of The Trademarks act 1999
15. Application for registration of designs is provided in section____ of The Design act 2000
Answer. Section 5 of The Design act 2000