In this article, we are providing you MCQ on Parliament of India which will help you to understand The Parliament of India MCQs pdf with Answers multiple choice questions
MCQ on Parliament of India
1) What is the minimum age to become a member of Loksabha
A. 18 Years
B. 25 Years
C. 21 Years
D. 30 Years
Answer -B. 25 Years
2) Who was the first Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha?
A. Madabhushi Ananthasayanam Ayyangar
B. Hukam Singh
C. S. V. Krishnamoorthy Rao
D. Raghunath Keshav Khadilkar
Answer – A. Madabhushi Ananthasayanam Ayyangar
- How many nominated members are there in Rajya Sabha?
A. 10 Members
B. 11 Members
Answer – C.12 Members
- Which article of the constitution deals with Money Bill?
A. Article 110 of the Indian Constitution
B. Article 108 of the Indian Constitution
C. Article 100 of the Indian Constitution
D. Article 80 of the Indian Constitution
Answer -A. Article 110 of the Indian Constitution
5.What is duration of term of the members of the Rajya Sabha?
D. 7 Years
Answer -C.6 Years
- Who was the first speaker of Lok Sabha?
A. Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
B. M. A. Ayyangar
C. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
D. Bali Ram Bhagat
Answer -A. Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
MCQs on Parliament of India with answers pdf
- Who is the speaker of Lok Sabha in present time??
A. Om Birla
B. Sumitra Mahajan
C. Meira Kumar
Answer -A. Om Birla
- Who is the first woman speaker in Lok Sabha?
A. Sheila dikshit
B. Ambika soni
C. Meira Kumar
D. Renuka Chowdhury
Answer -C. Meira Kumar
9) Who is the first woman nominated in Rajya Sabha?
A. Violet Hari Alva
B. Najma Heptulla
C. Saroj Pandey
D. Fauzia Khan
Answer -A. Violet Hari Alva
10) Who among the following was never the lok sabha speaker
A. P. A. Sangma
B. Shivraj Patil
C.K. V. K. Sundaram
Answer – C.K. V. K. Sundaram