In this article, we are providing the legal current affairs of May 2022 which will helpful for the various exams. This article will also give general current affairs of May 2022.
Legal Current Affairs of May 2022
- Elisabeth Borne was appointed France’s new prime minister on 16 May 2022
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is re-elected as Director General of WHO.
- Vinai Kumar Saxena has been appointed as the new Lieutenant Governor of Delhi on 26 May 2022
- Anthony Albanese becomes the 31st prime minister of Australia on 23rd May 2022
- Captain Abhilasha Barak becomes the first women officer to Join the Indian Army as a combat pilot/Aviator
- 54th is the rank of Indian in the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Travel and Tourism Index 2021
- The wrestling Federation of India Imposed life bank on wrestler Satendar Malik after he trashed referee Jagbir singh