In this article, we are providing the legal current affairs of January 2022 which will helpful for the various exams. This article will also give general current affairs of January 2022
Legal Current Affairs of January 2022
- Dr. Venkatraman Anantha Nageswaran appointed as the Chief Economic Advisor of Government of India.
- Digital Sansad App launched by the parliament. Citizen can watch Parliamentary proceedings live.
- Air India officially handed over to Tata Group.
- Roberta Metsola becomes the President of the European Parliament.
- Amar Jawan Jyoti merged with National War Memorial flame.
- Virat Kohli Steps down as Test cricket captain of India.
- All rounder from South Africa Chris Morris retires from all forms of cricket
- President of European Parliament David Sassoli passed away on 11 January 2022Legal Current Affairs of January 2022